Hello There...

Welcome to my blog. I'm a full-time mommy of a 4-year-old & a 0-year-old, part-time waitress and a rookie blogger. Living on a farm with my son, daughter and husband among dogs, chickens, ducks and other various wildlife keeps life interesting and anything but normal!



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Endless Shrimp

I had a delightful date night with the farmer tonight.

We dined on shrimp until our bellies could take no more. It was delicious! I can't remember the last time I was at Red Lobster. Our waitress was wonderful. My margarita was gigantic and my toddler was well-cared for at Grandma Sharon's. We even snagged a couple "to-go" boxes with shrimp for tomorrow! Now, time for some snuggling over the Office re-runs on channel 18. That's what I call the perfect end to a perfect date night.

Good Night, from the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment