Hello There...

Welcome to my blog. I'm a full-time mommy of a 4-year-old & a 0-year-old, part-time waitress and a rookie blogger. Living on a farm with my son, daughter and husband among dogs, chickens, ducks and other various wildlife keeps life interesting and anything but normal!



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Before and After



I was looking through a Facebook album of photos and I found the one on the left. YIKES! I got a sudden burst of pride for losing close to 80 lbs since that one was taken! Pregnancy seriously took a toll on my body, and that would be an understatement. But I would be lying if I said I wished it didn't happen, that boy on the right was worth every pound and worth every struggle to lose those extra pounds. I'm not where I want to be, but I'm proud of where I am with my weight. I probably should run a little more, and eat a little healthier but I know one thing for sure, I NEVER want to weigh 224 lbs again.

...well I guess I would make an exception for twin girls...

This is a before and after for the record books of my life! Not really Biggest Loser material, but darn close.

No comments:

Post a Comment