Hello There...

Welcome to my blog. I'm a full-time mommy of a 4-year-old & a 0-year-old, part-time waitress and a rookie blogger. Living on a farm with my son, daughter and husband among dogs, chickens, ducks and other various wildlife keeps life interesting and anything but normal!



Friday, July 29, 2011

Late Nights

I've always been a night owl. Since I can remember I would stay up forever just listening to my walkman. Eventually it became my Discman, and now it's either youtube while I'm working on the computer or my MP3 player while I'm laying in bed. Man, talk about a creature of habit.

Here I sit working into the wee hours of the morning and I am so enjoying some peace and music. My current playlist consists of :

Run this Town, Jay-Z feat. Rihanna
Rehab, Rihanna feat. Justin Timberlake
California King Bed, Rihanna
Pray, Justin Bieber
One Time, Justin Bieber
Never Say Never, Justin Bieber feat. Jayden Smith
Eenie Meenie, Justin Bieber

...hmmm, see a pattern anyone? As a kid it was Hanson, then the Backstreet Boys. Before I had any good casette tapes to listen to I would listen to FM 106 on the radio. Innovation has brought us so far, I used to have to either pick one CD, make a mix, or bring that big bulky book with all my cds in it out. To imagine we can now cram thousands of songs onto one little chip. Crazy.

Anyways, back to my Alterra coffee, "Take a Bow" by Rihanna. She's awesome. And Bieber Fever has infected me. Donny listens to Miley Cyrus, I'm allowed some Bieber-it's only fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment