Hello There...

Welcome to my blog. I'm a full-time mommy of a 4-year-old & a 0-year-old, part-time waitress and a rookie blogger. Living on a farm with my son, daughter and husband among dogs, chickens, ducks and other various wildlife keeps life interesting and anything but normal!



Friday, October 14, 2011

Date Night

Started this Tuesday evening and never posted ... it's too cute not to share though!


With Donny gone off to a Boy's Night, Jack and I cozied up to a cute movie {Fox and the Hound} a big bowl of popcorn {homemade, of course} and had ourselves a fun little date night!



I forgot how sad the Fox and the Hound was, but it was cute...aside from some of the shooting scenes, although it was hunting- a sport, not murder. All in all, a fun, cute date night with my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment