Hello There...

Welcome to my blog. I'm a full-time mommy of a 4-year-old & a 0-year-old, part-time waitress and a rookie blogger. Living on a farm with my son, daughter and husband among dogs, chickens, ducks and other various wildlife keeps life interesting and anything but normal!



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Never in a Million Years

Today actually defined the epitome of this blog. The farmer sent me on a shopping trip for chicken feed. So I packed up the kiddo and headed down to Mukwonago in my BMW clad in my LC by Lauren Conrad sweater, furry boots and my mis-matchy oh-so-fashionably accessorized scarf and picked up some Layer Crumble. Now if that doesn't scream Farmer's Wife Livin' the City Life, then I don't know what does. I honestly never-in-a-million-years would have ever pinned myself as the girl who would be loading chicken feed into the trunk of my Beamer.

I was tempted to pick up a John Deere scarf and socks when I was there- but fortunately I resisted. Now that would have been crossing the line!

No comments:

Post a Comment